Blockly dropdown is not coming properly with the field

Sahithi Mangena

Jul 1, 2024, 10:43:16 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are using ngx blockly to get supported with angular. Where we are facing an issue with the dropdown which is not aligning with the field we used. Fyi(image)

So we are using custom render actions for the blockly shaping and positions. We are not able to understand how we can change the position for this. Please help us here.

Thanks and regards,
Sahithi

Confidentiality Warning:
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete it.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 5.27.39 PM.png

Beka Westberg

Jul 1, 2024, 1:43:27 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Blockly
Hello!

What have you tried to do to debug this? The source code for the positioning calculates the position based on the scaled bbox of the field, so there may be something wrong there. Using the debug renderer to see the calculated sizes of your elements may also be helpful.

I hope that gives you some places to start! Let me know if you  have any further questions =)
--Beka