Blockly Developer Summit Recap and Links

Rachel Fenichel

May 7, 2021, 6:45:11 PM5/7/21
to Blockly, blockly-...@googlegroups.com
Last week's developer summit was a lot of fun--thank you to everyone who attended for your demos, your questions, and your participation in our community.

If you missed some or all of the summit and want to get caught up, head over to the summit website. You can find:
- 11 talks by the Blockly team
- Recaps, slides, and links from lightning talks
- Questions and answers from our Q&A sessions

if you want to be more involved with Blockly, we have a list of good first issues for new contributors. If you're already comfortable with the library, you can also help out by answering questions and helping other developers on the forum.

Cheers,
Rachel