inputTypes not acessible anymore?

Seb Seb

Jun 13, 2024, 5:10:11 AMJun 13
to Blockly
Hello,
I'm trying to update to v11.1.1, but my arduino generator has a new problem. I created it starting from your javascript generator (maybe one day a typescript one ???), and it worked on v10, but on v11 there's a problem. Here's my code:
import * as Blockly from "blockly";
if (block.inputList[i].type === Blockly.inputTypes.VALUE) {

My error message:
'inputTypes' does not exist on 'typeof import

I think it's not very difficult to resolve, but maybe it's a v11.1.1 breaking changes I missed?
Thanks for your help.

Aaron Dodson

Jun 13, 2024, 1:15:15 PMJun 13
to Blockly
Sorry for the trouble here! You're right, this had been deprecated for a while and was refactored in v11 but we missed calling it out in the release notes. The new namespace is `Blockly.inputs.inputTypes.VALUE`, and we're updating the release notes to reflect this as well.

Seb Seb

Jun 14, 2024, 4:29:39 PMJun 14
to Blockly
Great! That resolved the problem, thanks a lot.