[Registration] 2022 Blockly Summit

Rachel Fenichel

Mar 15, 2022, 5:27:32 PM3/15/22
to Blockly, blo...@google.com

Hello block builders,

Please fill out this registration form if you would like to attend the 2022 Virtual Blockly Summit on May 3rd and 4th. We will send registered participants links to the summit website, calendar invitations, and additional details.

Similar to last year, we will pre-record some talks and publish videos to YouTube one week before the summit. We are planning a range of talks, covering topics from a high level roadmap to technical details of the library.

You'll be able to watch talks at your own pace, and use the live sessions to share with and learn from the community.

We're planning interactive sessions: Q&A sessions, social time, and some live lightning talks. If you are interested in giving a 5-10 minute talk during the summit, let us know in the registration form!

We have divided the summit into morning and evening sessions each day, with a goal of providing accessible times for all time zones. If you have the time and interest, you are welcome to attend both morning and evening sessions.

  • Morning sessions: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT

  • Evening sessions: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT

Cheers,

The Blockly team