[Save the Dates] 2022 Blockly Summit

Rachel Fenichel

Feb 16, 2022, 11:01:27 AM2/16/22
to Blockly

Hey everybody,

We’re excited to announce our 2022 Blockly Developer Summit dates:

Wednesday May 3rd and Thursday May 4th (PDT)

Similar to last year, we will be hosting a remote summit this year.  We hope to be able to meet in person in the future. Until then, the remote summit format offers some flexibility, and we hope to make things even smoother this year.

This summit is designed for Blockly users, friends, and the curious who want to gain deeper insight into Blockly usage and development, share best practices, and build and strengthen relationships with fellow Blockly users.

We’ll follow up in a few weeks with registration information and more details on the summit. In the meantime, please mark your calendars!

We will have time for lightning talks by community members. Start thinking about topics now, and we’ll include more information in the registration form.

Cheers,

The Blockly team

feni...@google.com

Feb 16, 2022, 12:34:15 PM2/16/22
to Blockly Announce
Hi folks! Thanks to Jim for pointing out an error in the dates. The summit will be:

Tuesday May 3rd and Wednesday May 4th.

Thanks,
Rachel