Register now for Blockly Summit 2024 | June 4-5 at Google in Mountain View, CA

Joe Davis

Feb 23, 2024, 6:15:57 PMFeb 23
to blo...@googlegroups.com

TLDR; Join us live at the Blockly Summit, hosted at Google HQ in Mountain View, CA on June 4-5. Register here. If you’d like to be a speaker, express your interest while registering!

Hi everybody,

It’s back! Join other developers, educators, and the Blockly team live and in-person at Google HQ in Mountain View, CA for our annual Summit on June 4-5, 2024. This year, we’ll have tech talks, demos, and panels covering the topics everyone has been buzzing about: the future of block-based coding with AI, improving accessibility in coding education, what the Blockly community has been up to, and much more. Plus, you’ll be able to connect with other folks from the Blockly community IRL to celebrate what we’ve done together

While we have an engaging series of sessions planned, we’re looking for a few more volunteers to speak about how you’re using Blockly in new, exciting ways. If you’d like to speak, first check out these speaker guidelines, then express your interest in the registration form and we’ll be in touch!

Register now at g.co/events/blocklysummit

We'll follow up with more information on a rolling basis as speakers and agenda topics are confirmed. In the meantime, please register, mark your calendars, and book your travel.

Cheers,

Joe, Cassandra, and the entire Google Blockly Team

PS: Google is providing a limited number of hotel rooms to attendees who financially would not otherwise be able to join the event. You can apply for this assistance during registration, but please keep in mind that being selected to stay in one of these rooms is not guaranteed.

Forwarded this by a friend? Sign up to get updates from blockly-announce@ here