RSVP for the 2023 Blockly Summit!

Cassandra Fernandes

Apr 11, 2023, 5:35:34 PM4/11/23
to blockly-...@googlegroups.com

TLDR; Register for the Annual Blockly Summit by May 1st. The summit will be held at the Google office in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 6 & 7, 2023. Content will be livestreamed for those unable to attend in person. Please let us know via the RSVP form if you would like to be considered as a speaker at the summit.

Hello everyone,

Get ready and register for this year's Blockly Summit, taking place in person at Google's Cambridge office on June 6 and 7. See live demos from Blockly developers and the Blockly team, participate in breakout sessions, learn about the latest features and applications, and more!

The summit website includes additional event details. Space is limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Registration will be open until May 19th. Registered participants will receive calendar invites and further updates as we get closer to the summit.

We’ll have a lineup of engaging and immersive content at the summit. Topics will include core Blockly, plugins, curriculum development and more. If you wish to be a part of our lighting talk series, be sure to let us know in the registration form!

A high level overview of both days is below. All times are EST.

  • Day 1 - June 6th

    • Optional breakfast & networking (9AM - 10AM)

    • Morning sessions theme - Core Blockly & Blockly Development (10AM - 11:30AM)

    • Lunch

    • Afternoon sessions theme - Plugins (1PM - 5PM)

  • Day 2 - June 7th

    • Optional breakfast & networking (9AM - 10AM)

    • Morning sessions theme - Products that use Blockly (10AM - 11:30AM)

    • Lunch

    • Afternoon sessions theme - Curriculum Development (1PM - 5PM)

[IMPORTANT] Your health is important to us and we are taking precautions to be safe when we gather. Covid-19 vaccinations are suggested but not required for this event. All registered attendees must only provide a valid photo ID for entry. If you will not be able to attend in person we hope you'll tune into the livestream

We hope to see you in June! If you have any questions check out our FAQ or reach out to blockly-sup...@google.com

Cheers,

Cassandra, on behalf of the Blockly Team