I am already using BlockCAD

Mr. Rodriguez

Apr 25, 2008, 1:44:32 PM4/25/08
to The BlockCAD Forum
hello;

My name is Juan Rodriguez and I work for Montgomery Elementary School
HISD. I attended the 2008 TCEA’s robotics competition to see how it
works and to prepare a team from my school to compete next year. I am
working earnestly to get my students in a design mode to compete next
year. I do not have any kits yet but what I am doing is teaching them
designing principles by designing CAD drawings using CADStd. I first
use BlockCAD to scaffold them over to a real CAD program. I would love
to attend any training you may have for teachers about robotics. I
maintain a CADStd and Computer lab websites for my school:

http://es.houstonisd.org/MontgomeryES/computerlab.htm

http://es.houstonisd.org/MontgomeryES/My%20Web%20Sites/mysite2/index.htm