Ink & Brush - Workshop

yishuge...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 5:16:11 AM1/7/19
At the beginning of the new year we cordially invite you to our calligraphy workshop with renowned artist and expert on Chinese art Andreas Schmid. We explain the basics of calligraphy and then discusses classic themes to match the Chinese New Year - the year of the pig. This time we write on precious red rice paper with a gold print and serve fresh teas directly from China. Of course authentic snacks should not be missing! All materials are provided and the artworks can be taken back home.

Important: participation is only valid by registering via email: in...@yishuge.org

Furthermore:
Course language: German / Chinese / English
• All levels are welcome
• The artworks can be taken home
• The event takes place in an authentic atmosphere with tea, incense and music
• Minimum number of participants: 4 (we ask for timely registration)
• The course fee can be paid on the spot. We offer the option of a receipt or donation receipt. Please inform us in advance
• The Event will be confirmed 2 days in advance
Please be informed that after signing up, you agree to the collection and usage of photos during the meetup. All use of photos will be only for charity purpose.

Wann? Freitag, 18. Januar 2019, 18:00 bis 20:00

Wie viel? 39,00 € /pro Person

Wo? Yishuge gGmbH, IHZ (Internationales Handelszentrum) 4th F., Friedrichstraße 95, Berlin.