Brand Watches Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver Watch Discount, Replica, Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 22, 2008, 11:21:52 AM4/22/08
Brand Watches Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver
Watch Discount, Replica, Fake

Browse our Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver
Watch replica watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at
low price. There are more high quality designer watch replicas for
selection

Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver Watch Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5253.html

Brand : Citizen ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Citizen-Replica.html )

Model : Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver
Watch

Description :
Case diameter: 56mm incl crown. . Enhanced water-resistant
construction to withstand depths up to 1000 meters. Helium escape
valve for ascension from greater depths. Specially designed detachable
bezel for easy cleaning. One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel. 6mm
thick, scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Self-winding automatic
movement, no battery replacement required. Screw-down crown at 9:00
position allows for easier wrist movement. Model: NH6930-09F.
Movement: Automatic (NH6930). Type: Professional Diver. Case. Solid
Titanium . # NH6930-09F #.</p>

Sale Price : $ 210.00

Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver Watch
Details :

<ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #58785 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: Citizen</li>
</ul>

Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver Watch is new
brand replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your
Citizen with total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Citizen Replica Series for secure,
risk-free online shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax
for the Fake Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 1000M Diver
Watch.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Replica Citizen Watches Series :

Citizen Men' s Collection Men's Professional 300M Diver Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5254.html

Citizen Men's 200 Meter Professional Diver Watch #AT0180-51H :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5255.html

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Professional Diver Watch #BM0950-52L :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5256.html

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Professional Diver Watch #BM8230-58A :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5257.html

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Professional Diver Watch #BM8230-58E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5258.html

Citizen Men's Perpetual Calendar Leather Watch #BL5265-05E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5259.html

Citizen Men's Promaster 200m divers water resistant Watch #
MG0000-07E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5260.html

Citizen Men's Promaster Professional Divers Watch Watch #
NH6930-09FB :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5261.html

Citizen Watches-Citizen Eco-Drive 180 WR100, Men's Watch, Black
BM1150-53E :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5262.html

WGR011GA Racer Men's Quartz Chronograph Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-5263.html