Reminder re Mark Leibler AC in Conversation this Sunday and future CCJ event

1 view

[BLISS NOTES] Philip Bliss

Oct 27, 2020, 8:29:15 PM10/27/20
to BlissNotes

From: Elizabeth Parker <ccj...@bigpond.net.au>
Date: 28 October 2020 at 9:28:12 am AEDT
To: ccj...@bigpond.net.au
Subject: Reminder re Mark Leibler AC in Conversation this Sunday and future CCJ event

Dear Members and Friends,

Don’t forget our function this Sunday 1 November, Mark Leibler AC in conversation with Dr Philip Bliss OAM.  Full details are in the attached flyer.

Book through:  https://events.humanitix.com/ccj-mark-leibler

We do hope you can join us.

Also if you missed the Sr Shirley Sedawie Oration, featuring Dr Debbie Weissman, you can watch the recording on our CCJ Vic Facebook page or on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFUoC5PNrLA   Please like us on these sites and/or subscribe if you can.

The launch of the final issue of Gesher 2020 will be Sunday 6 December at 3 pm followed by the Tackling Hate Speech Online workshop so please save the date.

If you haven’t yet donated to Gesher 2020 and would like to, details are in the attached form.

Kind regards

Liz Parker
Office Administrator
CCJ Vic

Mark Leibler in Conversation.pdf
2020 Gesher donation Form Members and friends.pdf