BLIS/libflame/TBLIS survey

Field Van Zee

Sep 6, 2017, 3:20:06 PM9/6/17
to blis-discuss
Friends of BLIS,

(Apologies if you've already been notified of this survey via other emails.)

On behalf of The Science of High-Performance Computing (SHPC) group at The University of Texas at Austin, we are conducting a brief (5-10 minute) survey. We are interested in learning about your experiences and computing needs related to dense linear algebra software and our BLIS/libflame/TBLIS libraries (with a question about Elemental thrown in as well). Please take the survey and/or forward this message to any other appropriate person(s) in your group.

To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:

https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_067zgkigUCvftml

It will close at 23:00 UTC on September 11, 2017. Since we all tend to procrastinate leading to things not getting done, please complete this survey ASAP.

We thank you for your time and look forward to your response. Your opinion is important to us!

Field