Recent spam

Field Van Zee

Dec 1, 2023, 4:46:00 PM12/1/23
to blis-discuss
Friends of BLIS,

You may have noticed we've been getting quite a bit of spam via the blis-discuss mailing list. I'm not sure what has changed recently -- perhaps Google has been great at filtering spam until now, or maybe the spammers have improved their tactics. Either way, I'm very disappointed. Please accept my apologies for your bruised inboxes.

Given that our primary social hub is now on the BLIS Discord server, I'm going to change the settings on blis-discuss so that only members may post (which is how blis-devel is currently configured). If you have any questions, let me know. Or, better yet, join us on Discord if you haven't already!

Wishing you a peaceful (and spam-free) holiday season,

Field