BLIS Retreat 2020

Field Van Zee

Sep 9, 2020, 4:30:29 PM9/9/20
to blis-discuss
Friends of BLIS,

(Cross-posted to blis-devel.)

Every year since 2013 we have held an invitation-only workshop--the "BLIS Retreat"--here at The University of Texas at Austin that brings together various stakeholders in the BLIS community. The workshop will take place virtually this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The event will take place over a single day on October 5, 11am to 330pm CDT [1]. There is no fee or cost to attend.

If you are interested in attending, even if you have not made any direct contributions to BLIS, please contact Robert at *rvdg* at *cs* dot *utexas* dot *edu* with the subject title "BLIS Retreat invitation." The event typically draws about 40-50 people from academia and industry, though this year we may have more participants due to the virtual format. We also want to encourage GitHub contributors in particular to attend so that the developer community is well-represented. Many of you have given us valuable patches, ideas, and feedback, and we would be happy to have your attendance so that we may hear from you about your experiences with BLIS as well as the needs of your downstream applications. Please check out this year's Retreat website [1] and email Robert with any questions you might have.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing you at the Retreat!

Field