AHUG Hackathon: Cloud Hackathon for Arm-based HPC

Jeff Hammond

Jul 9, 2021, 12:30:51 AM7/9/21
to blis-discuss
did anybody get invited to https://a-hug.org/hackathons/aws-hackathon/ yet?  this is a good chance to work on Arm Neoverse-N1 / Graviton2.

i know registration has closed, but if you are interested, let me know and i'll see if i can help.

Jeff Diamond

Jul 9, 2021, 12:34:55 AM7/9/21
to blis-...@googlegroups.com
We have a blis port for the Neoverse-N1/G2.  We just haven't completely finalized it and added it to the blis repository.  But if anyone can beat our implementation, I'd be interested to see how they did it.

Jeff Hammond

Jul 9, 2021, 12:58:10 AM7/9/21
to Jeff Diamond, blis-discuss
Can you share the code?  It would be great if we could use this next week at the workshop.  NWChem is particularly sensitive to BLAS performance in some cases.

Jeff