Migrated to Github !

Kalyan Akella

Nov 6, 2011, 1:58:04 AM11/6/11
to bli...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As a follow up to my earlier post about moving to Github, today I migrated the source code (including the change refs) to https://github.com/KalyanAkella/blipit I also migrated the SVN user information so that Github should be able to map these accounts to its users.

Please fork this repo and send in your pull requests every time you want your changes on the mainline. Moreover, we should also start tracking issues on Github itself and slowly move away from Google code.

Let me know if you see any issues or enhancements.

Sincere Regards,
Kalyan Akella