November Ensign

Sylvia Bernert

Nov 9, 2012, 1:20:00 PM11/9/12
to blin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Does anyone know when the audio cartridges for the November (conference issue) of the Ensign will be sent out?  Also, do you know when it will be available on the Web Braille site?  I see that the "Friend" and the "New Era" are both on the site, but not the November ensign.  Everyone else has gotten their print copies, I guess I'm just anxious for mine.

Sylvia Bernert
"If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it."

Kari Bailey

Nov 9, 2012, 1:42:16 PM11/9/12
to blin...@googlegroups.com

Print copies of the Ensign has not arrived for me yet.  I think my audio cartridge and print Ensign arrieved onthe same day in May.

Kari
____________________________ Kari Bailey, NCBTMP The Healing Place Therapeutic Massage Clinic 785-633-0697

From: sylver...@gmail.com
To: blin...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [BlindLDS] November Ensign
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:20:00 -0700
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en