Need Help with Aaron's Hard X 1 posted 092320

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dani Pagador

未读,
2020年9月28日 12:39:452020/9/28
收件人 blind-sudoku
Hey, Guys.
I'm stuck on this one. It definitely lives up to its name. How do you
decide how to move when you come up against puzzles where there are
places where two numbers can only go in a row or column, but there's
no clue to which number goes where? You're not supposed to guess, say
some websites; but I think I need to in this case, and I hate
guessing.

More Later,
Dani

Where I am, Hard X 1

7(1/8)4 (1/8)62 593
--- --- 46(8/1)
69- 4-- 27(1/8)

169 (2/8)47 3(2/8)5
4-- --- 6-9
--2 -96 -47

--- --4 956
-46 --- -32
9-3 62- --4

Rosemarie Grayley

未读,
2020年9月28日 14:47:362020/9/28
收件人 blind-...@googlegroups.com
you block them off so you don't put anything else in the spaces by mistake and consider the rest of the spaces and numbers on their own.

Rosemarie
and

Dani Pagador

未读,
2020年9月28日 18:54:262020/9/28
收件人 blind-...@googlegroups.com
Duh, I think. Itchy eyes can sure be a distraction. I think I figured
out row 4, but it took putting the puzzle down for a little bit to see
what I wasn't seeing. Mental eyes hopefully clearer. Physical eyes
still giving me grief.

On 9/28/20, 'Rosemarie Grayley' via The Blind Sudoku Discussion Group
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/000001d695c7%24d35d35a0%247a17a0e0%24%40verizon.net.

Rosemarie Grayley

未读,
2020年9月29日 11:51:292020/9/29
收件人 blind-...@googlegroups.com
While I did complete that puzzle, I did not put the solution in a folder as I used to do. Also I no longer have the puzzle itself. If you are still stuck, send the hard x puzzles itself that Aaron posted. Send them all if you like, and I'll try the others as well that I gave up on and didn't keep either.

Rosemarie
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHLk5pbpPoXRHGhNNVQX7Kd-TF6Ut8oVjajC9JOvPyJL5A%40mail.gmail.com.

回复全部
回复作者