Question About Joining the List

1 view

Dani Pagador

Oct 5, 2020, 1:13:25 PM10/5/20
to blind-sudoku
Hi, Everyone.
I have a friend in Ohio who might want to join the list. Is it an
invitation-type list, or can he just subscribe?

Thanks,
Dani
P.S. How are Rachael and Sarah doing? Last I remember, they'd both
moved to Austin back in 2016 or so. Does anyone know?

Aaron Helmle

Oct 5, 2020, 2:22:57 PM10/5/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
I think new subscribers have to apply and be accepted. Something like that.

I lost track of Rachael and Sarah soon after they moved within 3 miles of me.

But Sarah is the list moderator and I think new applicants have to go through her.

Rosemarie Grayley

Oct 6, 2020, 2:33:00 PM10/6/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Rachael and I have been out of touch for some time. While Sarah posted to our group, I did not pick up her address.

However, checking my address book, the latest addie for Rachael in it is:

rachae...@me.com

I've no idea how old the addie is. Good luck.

Rosemarie
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/mmsiy8j98wgnld1lujf1v63o.1601922171093%40email.android.com.

Dani Pagador

Oct 6, 2020, 11:09:56 PM10/6/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Rosemarie.
Thanks for the update re contacting Rachael and Sarah. I'll give the
addy you shared a go and see where it gets me.

More Later,
Dani

On 10/6/20, 'Rosemarie Grayley' via The Blind Sudoku Discussion Group