Sams or Mini-Sams?

Dani Pagador

Sep 24, 2020, 4:16:16 PM9/24/20
to blind-sudoku
Hi, Aaron.
Would you be able to still get sams or mini-sams? I was looking at my
mail stack from this list to see if I had any Irish Pete stuff to
repost--not sure of Kathie was on board when Irish Pete was doing his
magic--and saw some posts re mini sams. Thought I'd ask, since I don't
remember if you could get them, too.

More Later,
Dani

Aaron Helmle

Sep 24, 2020, 5:32:46 PM9/24/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
Hi Dani,

I will check on the sams. Right now Mary and I are making enchiladas. We could have beans or rice to go with them, but not today.

Aaron

Dani Pagador

Sep 24, 2020, 6:48:16 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
No worries about the sams. Whenever you get the chance.

What toppings are you having with your enchiladas?
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/etcq9phrrqe0r404oilrtp8a.1600983160099%40email.android.com.

Aaron Helmle

Sep 24, 2020, 7:24:04 PM9/24/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
Corn tortillas fried up a bit, but not crisp. Cheese on the inside.

Taco sauce with ground beef in the casserole dish and then some more on top. When serving a splat of sour cream.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHL0zo6TZM0rd6eQXVh_Je20fPdBOBEZZc44cZZgi%3DHBOw%40mail.gmail.com.

mary...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 24, 2020, 7:50:44 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
If you can do sams, you are a brave women. I can't look at them without having a panic attack.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHL0zo6TZM0rd6eQXVh_Je20fPdBOBEZZc44cZZgi%3DHBOw%40mail.gmail.com.

mary...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 24, 2020, 7:54:41 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a splat of sour cream. A very, very good splat, I might add. My husband can splat sour cream with the best of them.

I was planning to do it but didn't. So my sweet husband did it for me. The splat of love, the splat that shows you care.

Aaron is really very sweet, and I am lucky to have him, splat and all.

Sep 25, 2020, 11:22:31 AM9/25/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
It's weird how something that makes someone go YEAH!!! is the thing
that'll make someone else run the other way saying, NOOO!!! I can do
sams, probably because I just think of it as four puzzles in one, so
the more the merrier. But give me a killer or an extreme or an evil
and I'm not there. But I think I'm remembering Aaron saying you
actually ask for killers and extremes, so you go, girl!!! You so go!!!
I'll cheer you on from the sidelines with my popcorn and marvel at
_your bravery. I have the extremes and killers he posted hiding in my
e-mail stash. One day I'll be brave enough to look at them. Though not
today, and not tomorrow.

Today and tomorrow look like they'll be taken up with easy puzzles and
sinus trouble. Ugh, season change.

More Later,
Dani