multi

Aaron Helmle

Oct 1, 2020, 8:16:20 PM10/1/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I may be changing a name. The only reason I even suggest this is because the puzzle program calls them this.

The 9 by 9 puzzles that we have been calling half sam or mini sam, are called by the program multi.

I like half sam better. And the 6 by 6 puzzles with an overlapping puzzle should be mini sams.

But here goes.

Multi 1, easy

8-4 7-3 --6 000 000
--- -65 2-- 000 000
-9- --4 --8 000 000

517 -2- --4 000 000
-8- 9-1 -7- 000 000
3-- -7- 125 000 000

9-- 6-- --- 7-9 --3
--8 14- --- -41 9--
7-- 5-2 --- --5 --4

000 000 619 -2- --5
000 000 -4- 1-3 -2-
000 000 2-- -5- 481

000 000 9-- 5-- -3-
000 000 --5 61- ---
000 000 1-- 3-2 5-7

Oct 2, 2020, 12:16:21 PM10/2/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Super! These will keep me busy for quite a while.

Many Thanks.

Rosemarie
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/000201d69851%243d1186a0%24b73493e0%24%40att.net.