Mistake

Aaron Helmle

Sep 24, 2020, 4:03:00 PM9/24/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
Mary and I both tried hard puzzle 1. I was up by the computer and right beside the original puzzle. Turns out I missed a number on the posting.

I am sorry!

Line 9, column 3 is a 3. I plugged that in and it made no difference at first. But then things started happening. I was able to finish and the answer checks out.

Aaron

Dani Pagador

Sep 24, 2020, 4:06:44 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Aaron.
So the last line in the puzzle should read:
9-3 62- --4

Just clarifying.

Thanks,
Dani
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/l8wthrqswjc5b3i4xhq0n83p.1600977771748%40email.android.com.

Aaron Helmle

Sep 24, 2020, 9:56:02 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I just got back up to the computer, so that may have been a late yes.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kH%2B6G_qtv_TY%2B403HLXq8Zx6U5oxRZu62y1620suYsXt_g%40mail.gmail.com.

mary...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 24, 2020, 11:01:20 PM9/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com