medium x

Aaron Helmle

Oct 22, 2020, 8:26:21 PM10/22/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com

I was in the mood for some medium x 9 by 9 puzzles.

Here is a copy.  This is a race.  Go!

Number 1

5-- 4-- 9-3

--9 7-- 8--

18- --- -4-

--- 6-2 -98

--- --- ---

83- 9-1 ---

-9- --- -82

--3 --6 4--

7-8 --3 --9

Number 2

4-9 -8- --7

--- 5-- 1--

-58 --4 6-2

--1 --- -7-

5-- --- --6

-6- --- 2--

3-5 8-- 72-

--4 --2 ---

2-- -5- 4-9

Number 3

913 --4 --8

-2- 7-- -51

--- -1- --4

5-- --- -3-

--2 --- 6--

-9- --- --5

6-- -8- ---

37- --9 -1-

2-- 3-- 496

Number 4

3-- --- 568

4-5 --3 --2

--- -61 4--

5-- --- ---

-39 --- 84-

--- --- --7

--2 63- ---

9-- 1-- 7-6

618 --- --4

Number 5

--7 -19 ---

--- --4 -6-

--9 3-- 2--

9-2 -8- ---

67- 4-2 -59

--- -9- 7-6

--5 --6 4--

-9- 7-- ---

--- 85- 6--

mx1.txt
mx2.txt
mx3.txt
mx4.txt
mx5.txt

Dani Pagador

Oct 23, 2020, 10:32:35 PM10/23/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Aaron. I'll have a go at #1 later today.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/000001d6a8d3%241fd18940%245f749bc0%24%40att.net.

Aaron Helmle

Oct 24, 2020, 10:12:30 AM10/24/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
I had a good pile of note pads. Then I got the urge to clean. No idea where my note pads went😣.

So now when I want to write something down I do a sudoku so I have a piece of paper.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHKGxp4ahZCHUFPaqS%2B%3DRmqWWYSmk29A_nZNw3E-vsiTXg%40mail.gmail.com.

Rosemarie Grayley

Oct 24, 2020, 2:26:07 PM10/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
I hope the appropriately sized puzzle was used. I believe there is a limit to how tidy a place should be. Smiling.

I'm struggling away with the hard x puzzles, hoping to graduate back into doing the evil ones. Ah well, the hard ones are still very tough so it may be a while yet.

Chilly here in Southern California. Hope you are fine in Texas and Dani fine in Hawaii.

Rosemarie
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHKGxp4ahZCHUFPaqS%2B%3DRmqWWYSmk29A_nZNw3E-vsiTXg%40mailgmail.com.

Aaron Helmle

Oct 24, 2020, 2:34:46 PM10/24/20
to blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
Right now I am deep in a mine with Dirk Pitt. Will look at another puzzle if we ever reach the surface.

Atlantis Found

Aaron

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/005201d6aa33%2426189e90%247249dbb0%24%40verizon.net.

Rosemarie Grayley

Oct 24, 2020, 7:44:44 PM10/24/20
to blind-...@googlegroups.com
Dirk Pitt and Al Geordino are just so cool and resourceful and smart and all that. Are you reading your way through the series or picking up a few to reread?

Not certain absolutely, but think I've read all in the series and have reread a few that I especially liked.

I'm always on the lookout for a new series.

Good reading.

Rosemarie
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/b7n0tu7fwla21kwjp96l0tn7.1603564479956%40email.android.com.