Second try with the CC

1 view

Rosemarie Grayley

Sep 20, 2021, 2:06:18 PM9/20/21
to blind-...@googlegroups.com, mewar...@gmail.com
I liked it for those reasons too. No one felt the need to take their bad
temper out on anyone. No one complained that people were actually talking to
each other. And no lectures. Goodness, how did we manage all that!

Good to hear your voice and good luck with your endeavor.

Rosemarie

P.S. Second try. Mary, let me know if you received this post for the second
time. A bit of trouble getting the CC in there. Bit of trouble this morning
already with several things. None of it news worthy only aggravating.

Sep 20, 2021, 5:04:36 PM9/20/21
to Mary Ward, blind-...@googlegroups.com
Sure did. I'm here with bells on!

Also put the list on the CC line so Aaron will receive it to..

I hope nothing gets fouled up and things start going to pieces.

Rosemarie