Still Alive, and Subscribing to the New List Soon

1 view

Dani Pagador

Oct 24, 2021, 1:53:06 AM10/24/21
to blind-sudoku
Hi, Guys.
Glad to see our small band of crazy puzzlers is still up and going. I
haven't looked at the Sudoku list folder for a few months, so am
surprised and pleased about being invited to join the new list. Will
subscribe as soon as I get done with this e-mail. Will the list have
archives?

Still alive, though plagued with the year-round allergy thing. I'm
experimenting by taking a ton of vitamin C and drinking something
called Fire Cider tonic, a ferment of grated radish, ginger, onion,
garlic, lemon, and apple, all steeped in ACV for a month then strained
(I forgot the jalapeno in this batch. I can always add a pinch of
cayenne to the daily dose.) Supposed to be taking a tablespoon of the
tonic mixed with a glass of water and a tablespoon of honey once a day
as a preventative for sinus infection. It's got a ton of antioxidants,
so it can't hurt. That and the spinning/riding the stationary bike for
45 mins on a close to daily basis is supposed to help move all the
sludgy mucus around and out, plus help me get rid of some fat cells.
The first thing is working fairly nicely. My body is possessive about
the second thing; I look thinner in the tummy and the face, but my
body is moving the fat cells around to other parts and tightfistedly
holding on to them. Ah, well, more riding and Fire Cider are in my
future, I guess.

Aaron, did Mary ever try making the kimchi?

More Later,
Dani

Aaron Helmle

Oct 24, 2021, 3:05:49 PM10/24/21
to blind-...@googlegroups.com, blind-...@groups.io
Hi Dani!

I am so happy to see you. The old list had to be abandoned because we couldn't add new users. The new list has no archives yet, we just got started. Mary is the list master. All we have so far is a total of 4 members and a lot of visiting. The only puzzles on the list is a set of 9 by 9 x expert puzzles. I am getting ready to add some more of all types.

If you have any contact with users of the old list, please let them know about this new one. You will be user number 5. I think that makes for a small list. And if you have any ideas about how to get new members, lets us know.

aaron