Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Dani Pagador

da leggere,
30 set 2020, 15:26:1730/09/20
a blind-sudoku
Hey, Aaron.
I finished the mini sam yesterday while hanging out at my parents'. It
was great fun. I'm still working on the Big Sam … I forgot how much
energy it takes to puzzle; it's one thing to do five easies one at a
time, but it's a total other thing to do them all at once. It's that
thing, I guess … eat an elephant a bite at a time. Obviously not being
done with the Big Sam doesn't stop me from asking for more, and hoping
you're willing to share.

Finished Hard X 1 and am pondering looking at the next one in the
stack. I wrote clues out to be sure I was seeing things right, then
guessed at row 4 with the 8/2 hidden singles and went from there,
documenting as I puzzled in case I needed to start over. That puzzle
bug bites and bites hard.

Thanks,
Dani

Aaron Helmle

da leggere,
30 set 2020, 18:51:2430/09/20
a blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
I'll get some more puzzles out. What flavor do you want to start with?

Dani Pagador

da leggere,
1 ott 2020, 10:02:2201/10/20
a blind-...@googlegroups.com
Re sams and Mini sams, easy.
All the others, medium and hard (I'll work up to the hard).

How's that entertainment center coming? You need that TV and big comfy
chairs or a comfy couch to sit on in order to do adequate TV watching
and puzzling. And Sweet Miss Pinky needs someplace to relax on, too
(couch). Can you tell I need a dog?

More Later,
Dani
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/c95sl6f00eysforumn6j9fjb.1601506273983%40email.android.com.

Aaron Helmle

da leggere,
1 ott 2020, 10:44:5401/10/20
a blind-sudoku@googlegroups com
Pinky claimed the love seat as soon as she walked in the door. She sometimes chooses to lay on the floor, being careful to be very much in the way.

The entertainment center is coming along slowly. I sometimes choose to take a day or two off. It helps me if I think about it a while. I am not using plans, so sometimes things have to be changed.

Mary and I do have our chairs. And, believe it or not, there is a sofa under that large pile of stuff over there.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blind-sudoku/CAOA7kHL_GidWSGE9CpdPe3wYBLtdTdpr0gUNwyx7auF2JUTd1A%40mail.gmail.com.

Rosemarie Grayley

da leggere,
1 ott 2020, 15:15:1701/10/20