Fwd: [MEFAwards] Reminder - Close of Nominations Approaching

Bonnie L. Sherrell

Jun 13, 2010, 3:46:10 PM6/13/10
to Councils at Rivendell, Blind Horse group, Science Fiction list, books and such, Books for the Blind, Blind Chit Chat
Hey guys,

Just a reminder: nominations for the 2010 MEFAs are only open through June
15. I highly encourage everyone not to leave these until the last minute.
It's the weekend now; go ahead and enter any nominations you have.

The MEFA "day" is based on GMT. That means you have until 11:59 PM, GMT, on
June 15 to *enter* your nominations - you actually have to click "submit" on
the form by that time. The current "official" time is posted on the bottom
of each page, in the bottom right corner besides "Page served at:". (This is
the official time when you loaded the page you're currently looking at.) You
do *not* have until midnight in your local time; you have until 11:59 PM GMT
on June 15.

Do you need help logging in to the site? If so, please get it *now*. MEFA
volunteers are humans with offline lives, and it can often take a few hours
or even a few days to get you a response. (Though we do our best to reply
quickly!) Use the "Forgotten Password?" link at our webpage, or email me at
mefasupportATgmailDOTcom if you need help. Don't leave this until the last
minute, or the deadline might pass you by.

Also, I want to remind authors - your nominations must be finalized by June
21. That's one week after the end of nominations. I highly encourage you to
fill out your forms by next Saturday (June 19), so you have time to correct
any errors your liaisons might find.

Happy nominating!

Marta (MEFA Admin.)

Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."