Nominations open for 2010 MEFAs

Bonnie L. Sherrell

May 15, 2010, 2:36:29 PM5/15/10
to Blind Horse group
Hey guys,

The 2010 Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards have officially begun. We are
accepting nominations from now until June 15, and would love to include your
favorite stories, poems, essays, and other fanfic.

For an overview of what pieces are eligible and which aren't, as well as a
run-down of some important changes to the 2010 awards, see

community.livejournal.com/mefas/193749.html

If you would like to nominate stories, you will need to join the Yahoo group
MEFAwards.

groups.yahoo.com/group/MEFAwards/

Anyone who joins that group will be able to nominate up to twenty pieces of
Tolkien fanfic, either their own or someone else's. Nominated authors will
be able to vote in the awards but need to join the MEFAwards group in order
to nominate stories.

Thanks in advance for your participation and interest! If you have
questions, please email me: mefasupport-at-gmail-dot-com.

Marta (MEFA Admin.)

----\

Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."

Devona

May 17, 2010, 10:39:34 AM5/17/10
to blind...@googlegroups.com