ABiSee offers FREE NOTEBOOK with purchase of Zoom-Twix

erica

Jul 14, 2010, 10:49:02 AM7/14/10
to blind-horse
Hey everyone,

I just went to abisee.com and saw that they are offering a FREE
NOTEBOOK with purchase of their Zoom-Twix product. Zoom-Twix allows
students like myself who are low vision to be able to scan a book,
have it read out loud, as well as being displayed on the computer
screen.

The second camera allows me to zoom up to the blackboard.

I take pictures with this camera so I dont have to take as many notes.

It has allowed me to stay successful in school and keep up with me
classmates.

Check it out at www.abisee.com

If you would like any help or feedback in regards to this product,
dont hesitate to email me.

Frank Ventura

Jul 15, 2010, 4:20:02 AM7/15/10
to blind...@googlegroups.com
It may be worth noting that the "student" who posted this message did it
from an address of the company whose product "she" is touting. Her email
address is erica [eric...@abisee.com]. This is really cheesy marketing
and is a cross between spam and a late nite infomercial. Also remember
there is no such thing as a free lunch. If they are tossing in a "free"
three hundred dollar netbook then the product is priced at least three
hundred dollars too much.
Food for thought
Frank

Hey everyone,