Thanks to all who took part!

Bonnie L. Sherrell

Dec 15, 2010, 9:45:15 PM12/15/10
to Science Fiction list, Councils at Rivendell, Blind Horse group, Blind Chit Chat, books and such, Books for the Blind
The last of the reviews are in, and we now have an end to voting for the Middle
Earth Fanfiction Awards for 2010. We started with 606 nominated stories, a few
of which were disqualified in November when it was learned one of the nominated
authors had broken one of the cardinal rules for membership. Tomorrow those of
us whose stories were part of the collection should learn how well we did. For
all who took part in this year's contest, either as writers or readers, we thank
you sincerely. The stories themselves are still posted, and this year's list
and links to the stories on whatever archives they are posted upon will
continue. I hope many will continue to explore those stories that were
nominated and maybe a few more. It was a most enjoyable reading and reviewing
season, I swear!
Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."