Regarding MEFA checkballots

Bonnie L. Sherrell

Jul 8, 2010, 1:39:54 PM7/8/10
to books and such, Books for the Blind, Science Fiction list, Councils at Rivendell, Blind Chit Chat, Blind Horse group
Every year, the Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards posts a "draft" version
of our categories and subcategories (and the stories competing in each),
which authors and other fandom members can look over before this
information is displayed on our website. The purpose is to give people,
especially authors, a chance to ask for their stories to be moved.

You can also read more about how checkballots work at

--- community.livejournal.com/mefas/197122.html

Check ballots will be posted at two places:

--- community.livejournal.com/mefas/
--- groups.yahoo.com/group/MEFAwards/

You can reply to any check ballot to request a piece be moved.

If you want a story move, please let us know by 11:59 PM, July 14, at
the latest.

Marta
(MEFA Admin.)

Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."