Links between categories

Sebastiano Vigna

Nov 27, 2013, 1:44:35 PM11/27/13
to bl...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting crazy. I get to have the links between categories to explore the category hierarchy. These links are present in category pages, e.g.,

contains subcategories and pages in that category.

Now, both parts of the page are not parsed by bliki, in the sense that the output of the HTML renderer does not contain those links. I guess there's a good reason, but I would really like to get them.

The worst part is that, from all I can understand given the lack of documentation, these links are not in any sql dump. categorylinks contains links from category to pages, not those between categories. pagelinks contain only links between pages.

Any help on how to get those link from bliki or from Wikipedia SQL dumps would be really appreciated.

seba

Axel

Nov 28, 2013, 12:48:03 PM11/28/13
to Bliki Wikipedia Engine
Hello

After parsing a wiki page you can get the categories with the
info.bliki.wiki.model.WikiModel#getCategories() method
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "Bliki - Java/Eclipse Wikipedia API" group.
> email to bliki+un...@googlegroups.com.

Axel Kramer