Tutorial Bliki getting Images

David K.

Aug 6, 2014, 8:55:18 AM8/6/14
to bl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is this the new art? Creating no dokumentation of usefull Code and hope that everybody will live with that?

I am getting crazy with that style. Can anybody plese post me links to good introducing into bliki?

Here my very little problem:

String[] listOfTitleStrings = { "Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten" };// Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten
User user = new User("", "", "http://de.wikipedia.org/w/api.php");
user.login();
List<Page> listOfPages = user.queryContent(listOfTitleStrings);
for (Page page : listOfPages) {
WikiModel wikiModel = new WikiModel("${image}", "${title}");
String html = wikiModel.render(page.toString());
System.out.println(html);
}
}

But I need no text so far, I just want the Image-Urls out of the text:

Datei:Stadtmusikanten_Bremen.png
Datei:Herrfurth_Bremer_Stadtmusikanten.jpg
Datei:Bremer_Stadtmusikanten2.JPG
Datei:Riga_-_Saint_Peter&#39;s_Church_-_Town_Musicians_of_Bremen.jpg

How do I get them?
Seems to be ironic to parse a text coming out of a parser...

Greatings Oekel