Similar projest for .NET (c#)

jacek c.

May 1, 2014, 2:58:18 AM5/1/14
to bl...@googlegroups.com
I need similar wikitext parser projekt (high quality object design without web/asp dependencies or direct sql queries ) for .net world

Can anybody help me?

Axel

May 10, 2014, 7:28:55 AM5/10/14
to Bliki Wikipedia Engine
Hello

I don't know a similar project for .net world.
Maybe the core bliki library can be translated and ported to C# with some tools?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/896867/tool-to-convert-java-to-c-sharp-code
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "Bliki - Java/Eclipse Wikipedia API" group.
> email to bliki+un...@googlegroups.com.

Axel Kramer