How do I add Bliki to my GWT project?

Drew Miller

Jul 7, 2013, 3:19:19 AM7/7/13
to bl...@googlegroups.com
I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I can't find a *.gwt.xml file anywhere in the Bliki (gwtwiki) source. I've added Bliki to my IntelliJ project with Maven, and I have syntax completion with it, but I can't compile and run my project with Bliki because of the error
GWT Compiler: No source code is available for type info.bliki.wiki.model.WikiModel; did you forget to inherit a required module?
I've imported other GWT modules such as SmartGwt by adding the line
    <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoScript"/>
to my project's .gwt.xml file where the name is the path of the module's gwt.xml file. Bliki doesn't have a .gwt.xml file, and other projects open-source projects that use Bliki don't seem to either.

I know that I could edit Bliki and add a .gwt.xml file to it and force it to work, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of using Maven manage Bliki as a dependency. Is there no good way to use Bliki with GWT, or am I wrong to assume that the project "gwtwiki" doesn't work in GWT?

Daniel Gerson

Aug 7, 2014, 12:33:19 PM8/7/14
to bl...@googlegroups.com
Hey, did you ever manage to make it GWTable?
To someone just looking at the code seems many files are dependent on non-gwt-able stuff, and without knowing more about the model it's difficult to take an axe to.

DMG