Issue 151 in gwtwiki: It is impossible to create new page with Connector.edit() method

gwt...@googlecode.com

Dec 10, 2013, 10:30:30 AM12/10/13
to bl...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 151 by tomasz.c...@axit.pl: It is impossible to create new page
with Connector.edit() method
http://code.google.com/p/gwtwiki/issues/detail?id=151

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Try to create new page.
As described here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17697675/create-mediawiki-page-using-gwtwiki

Page should be created, but I get exception instead:
info.bliki.api.UnexpectedAnswerException: The specified page was not found

bliki.3.0.19

I attach patch that I believe solves problem, but please check if it
doesn't cause other problems (works for me).

Attachments:
Connector.patch 514 bytes

issue notifications to this address.

gwt...@googlecode.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:41:14 AM12/23/13
to bl...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 151 by axe...@gmail.com: It is impossible to create
new page with Connector.edit() method
http://code.google.com/p/gwtwiki/issues/detail?id=151

Commited your patch with r9128 and r9129