2024 Buddha's Light Making Connections Youth Summer Camp 三好

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Mar 26, 2024, 10:22:15 AMMar 26
各位護法信徒吉祥:

佛光會達拉斯青年分團將於 5/31-6/2 (五至日)在達拉斯講堂舉辦2024年度三好夏日營! 課程有靜有動,學習中不乏樂趣。今年主題是 “與人結緣”,活動環繞迪斯尼電影“ Elemental"的進行,發掘個人潛  愛護自己、他人、學習寬己待人、團隊精神等....
歡迎家中 6~12 嵗的小孩報名參加,名額有限!

The theme this year is "Making Connection" with characters from the Disney movie Elemental! We will have fun activities, crafts and buddhism lessons that surround our theme as we explore how to love yourself, be kind to others and choose your own path.

日期 Date:
May 31 - June 2 (Friday to Sunday)

年齡 Age:
6-12 years

費用 Fee:
$110 (BLIA members); $125 (non-members)
after deadline $120 (BLIA members); $150 (non-BLIA members)
 *Registration Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE*

支票抬頭請寫 Please make checks payable to B.L.I.A.

截止日期 Deadline:
May 5, 2024 (Please register early. Spots are limited)

位置 Location:
1111 International Parkway Richardson, TX 75081

聯絡 Contact:

https://www.dallasibps.org/events/SumCampC.php

BLIA - YAD Dallas

2024SummerCamp.jpg