興學委員通啓 Donation for Education - Update

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Mar 28, 2024, 11:17:24 AMMar 28
各位護法信徒吉祥!

感謝各位護法信徒多年來贊助興學教育,秉承佛光山”以教育培養人才“。每月$5的贊助,為方便登記及行政工作,請以半年($30)或一年($60)做為登記數額,期數為1-6月或7-12月, 或1-12月,請大家盡量以完整的期數繳交,謝謝。

Dear Devotees,

Thank you for many years support on our education sponsorship under Fo Guang Shan Education System as we strike to foster talented people.
With $5 each month donation, we hope that you can make donation based on six-month term ($30)or one-year term($60). Hence, you can round up your donation to either pay for Jan- June, July to Dec, or Jan - Dec. By doing this, you are helping us a lot in reducing our administration works in updating your donation schedule month by month.

IBPS Dallas