5/25 Blood Drive

1 view

BLIA DALLAS

May 10, 2024, 11:07:48 AMMay 10
to BLIA-Dallas Members
Dear BLIA members,

5/25 The blood donation event of this year is about to commence at the temple. We welcome all BLIA members to actively participate in this act of giving. As stated in the Flower Adornment Sutra: "If a bodhisattva uses their own blood to save and protect sentient beings, this person will acquire immeasurable merits." Donating blood is a selfless act of saving lives, not only a compassionate deed that benefits others and oneself, but also an important action that can save lives.

For those BLIA members who are willing to participate, please go to the third-floor counter in the temple to fill in your name, phone number, and select the blood donation time slot. Alternatively, send a message to the telephone number: 1-214-789-1804. Our staff will assist you with online registration.

Let us work together, embodying the spirit of giving from the great master, lighting up hope with love, and making the world a better place!

BLIA Dallas Chapter

各位佛光人吉祥,

協會與紅十字會將於5月25日在講堂舉辦捐血活動,歡迎各位佛光人踴躍參與。華嚴經云:「若有菩薩,能以身血,救護眾生,是人當得無量功德。」 。捐血是一種無私奉獻,救人一命的大善舉。不僅是一種利人利己的慈悲善舉,更是一項能夠挽救生命的重要行動。
                                                                                      有志參加的佛光人,請至佛堂三樓櫃台填寫您的姓名、電話,以及選擇捐血時段。或送訊息至電話號碼:1-214-789-1804。我們的工作人員將協助您進行線上報名。

讓我們一起攜手合作,發揮大師「給」的精神,用愛心點亮希望,讓世界更加美好!

國際佛光會達拉斯協會