2024 年 佛光山國際翻譯中心助印功德登記通啓

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Jun 27, 2024, 12:49:26 PM (11 days ago) Jun 27
各位護法信徒 吉祥!

 佛光山國際翻譯中心從即日起開始徵求助印功德。希祈各信徒共襄盛舉。助印者可列入助印功德芳名錄,刊登於該書。有意助印者請在720日前往講堂登記, 或上講堂網頁登記,以方便統計及排版工作。

https://www.jotform.com/build/241784243709159

敬頌

仁和安康 富樂吉祥雲水自在 祥和歡喜

達拉斯講堂

Dear devotees:

Auspicious Greeting to all! Fo Guang Shan International Translation Center (FGSITC) is seeking your sponsorship for the 2024 Fall Printing season. Your support will allow us to expand our translation efforts and provide these great teachings to our English, French, and Vietnamese readers in order to connect them to the rewards of the Dharma. We will feature your name, or name(s) you provide to us, in the back of the book/booklet.  The sponsorship starts now and will continue until July 20th, 2024.

Your donation is very much appreciated.

IBPS Dallas
Artboard 1_4 v2.jpg
Universal.jpg
Artboard 1_3 V2.jpg
Medicine.jpg

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Jun 27, 2024, 12:51:47 PM (11 days ago) Jun 27
Artboard 1_4 v2.jpg
Universal.jpg
Artboard 1_3 V2.jpg
Medicine.jpg
2024 佛光山達拉斯講堂助印登記表 FGS Printings Sponsorship Form.pdf