2023年孝親報恩梁皇法會 Emperor Liang Dharma Service

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Jun 22, 2023, 10:42:35 AM6/22/23

佛光山達拉斯講堂為倡導《孝道月》,發揚孝親報恩、慎終追遠之美德,謹訂於2023年8月17至20日(星期四至星期日),啟建「孝親報恩梁皇法會」,並於圓滿日舉行三時繫念佛事一堂。以此功德迴向歷代祖先蓮品增上;眾信徒福慧增長;普願社會安和樂利,世界和平。屆時歡迎闔府蒞臨,拈香禮佛,共霑法益。

功德項目:

  • 壇主 : 大牌位5支,隨喜牌位20支,一份十供養 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
  • 發起人: 大牌位2支,隨喜牌位 6支 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
  • 個別登記:消災大祿位 / 小祿位 / 隨喜祿位
  • 個別登記:超薦大牌位 / 小牌位 / 隨喜牌位
  • 其他功德:功德堂供品(第一天至第三天,每天一份$30)、十供養 $100 、贊普、供花果、供齋結緣
  • 十供養者請於 8月20日(下午)至8月26日(早上10點至下午1點)至講堂領取,不領取者由講堂處理。
  • 拜祭祖先/過往先人供品請於每日中午12:00~ 1:00pm 之間領取,過了1:00pm 由講堂處理,恕不代留。
  • 供品每日更換食品

 https://form.jotform.com/230995743618165

紙本通啟已於上星期寄出。去年有登記壇主及發起人者, 登記資料已印出,有需要者可以開始到講堂櫃台領取。 至於去年個別登記牌位者, 也可以到講堂領取紙本資料(常來寺的信徒)。如需要email 至您的信箱,請聯絡講堂。

耑此  敬頌

仁和安康,富樂吉祥!耑此  敬頌

仁和安康,富樂吉祥!

In order to promote the Month of Filial Piety through encouragement of the virtues of filial piety and gratitude, and give opportunity to commemorate our ancestors, as well as friends, I.B.P.S. Dallas will conduct the Emperor Liang Dharma-assembly of Filial-piety & Gratitude from August 17 through 20. Meritorious virtues will be dedicated towards rebirth in the Pureland for those who have departed, for the blessings and wisdom of our laity and peace within society as well as the world. You and your family are cordially invited to participate in this event, together acquiring benefits of the Dharma.

  • Sponsor  : $2,000 (5 Large plaques, 20 Miniature plaques, 1 set of Ten Offering)
  • Co-sponsor  :  $500 (2 Large plaques, 6 Miniature plaques)
  • Memorial plaques  : Large : $200, Small: $50, Miniature plaque $10
  • Blessings plaques  : Large : $200, Small: $50, Miniature plaque $10
  • Others   : Food Offering to ancestor and/or deceased ($30 one set per day, for first day to third day of chanting service), Ten Offerings ($100 per set), Flower & Fruit/Food Offering, Universal Food Offering
  • The Food Offering to ancestor and/or deceased for each day will change accordingly

* For those registrating ten offerings, pick up time is 8/20 afternoon till 8/26 1:00pm. The temple will make use the Ten Offering if you decided not to pick up. For Sponsor, there is no need to register Ten Offering, the temple will prepare a set of Ten Offering for you.

* For those registering the food offering to ancestor and/or deceased, you can pick up the food from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm. After 1:00pm, the temple will handle the unclaimed food offering.

https://form.jotform.com/230995743618165

The paper acknowledgement of the Dharma Service has been sent out last week.

For those registered last year and you have a record with us, you can come to the

temple to pick up from counter, or if you prefer emailing, please let us know.

Sincerely,

I.B.P.S Dallas

2023 海報 with English.jpg
梁皇拜祭祖先供品.jpg

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

Jun 2, 2024, 4:45:39 PMJun 2

佛光山達拉斯講堂為倡導《孝道月》,發揚孝親報恩、慎終追遠之美德,謹訂於2024年8月15至18日(星期四至星期日),啟建「孝親報恩梁皇法會」,並於圓滿日舉行三時繫念佛事一堂。以此功德迴向歷代祖先蓮品增上;眾信徒福慧增長;普願社會安和樂利,世界和平。屆時歡迎闔府蒞臨,拈香禮佛,共霑法益。

功德項目:

  • 壇主 : $2000大牌位5支,隨喜牌位20支,一份十供養 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
  • 發起人: $500大牌位2支,隨喜牌位 6支 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
  • 個別登記:消災大祿位 $200/ 小祿位$50 / 隨喜祿位$20
  • 個別登記:超薦大牌位$200 / 小牌位$50 / 隨喜牌位$20
  • 其他功德:十供養 $100 、贊普、供花果、供齋結緣
  • 十供養者請於 8月8日(下午)至8月24日(早上10點至中午12點)至講堂領取,不領取者由講堂處理。

https://form.jotform.com/240656554960160

去年有登記梁皇功德者, 大部份登記資料已印出,請先到講堂櫃台確認, 以免浪費了紙張。

耑此  敬頌

仁和安康,富樂吉祥!耑此  敬頌

仁和安康,富樂吉祥!

In order to promote the Month of Filial Piety through encouragement of the virtues of filial piety and gratitude, and give opportunity to commemorate our ancestors, as well as friends, I.B.P.S. Dallas will conduct the Emperor Liang Dharma-assembly of Filial-piety & Gratitude from August 15 through 18. Meritorious virtues will be dedicated towards rebirth in the Pureland for those who have departed, for the blessings and wisdom of our laity and peace within society as well as the world. You and your family are cordially invited to participate in this event, together acquiring benefits of the Dharma.

    • Sponsor  : $2,000 (5 Large plaques, 20 Miniature plaques, 1 set of Ten Offering)
    • Co-sponsor  :  $500 (2 Large plaques, 6 Miniature plaques)
    • Memorial plaques  : Large : $200, Small: $50, Miniature plaque $20
    • Blessings plaques  : Large : $200, Small: $50, Miniature plaque $20

    * For those registrating ten offerings, pick up time is 8/18 afternoon till 8/24 12:00 noon. The temple will make use the Ten Offering if you decided not to pick up. For Sponsor, there is no need to register Ten Offering, the temple will prepare a set of Ten Offering for you.

    https://form.jotform.com/240656554960160

    2024 海報 with English.jpg

    達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

    Jun 30, 2024, 5:22:17 PM (8 days ago) Jun 30

    各位護法信徒吉祥:

    佛光山達拉斯講堂為倡導《孝道月》,發揚孝親報恩、慎終追遠之美德,謹訂於2024年8月15至18日(星期四至星期日),啟建「孝親報恩梁皇法會」,並於圓滿日舉行三時繫念佛事一堂。以此功德迴向歷代祖先蓮品增上;眾信徒福慧增長;普願社會安和樂利,世界和平。屆時歡迎闔府蒞臨,拈香禮佛,共霑法益。

    功德項目:

      • 壇主 : 大牌位5支,隨喜牌位20支,一份十供養 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
      • 發起人: 大牌位2支,隨喜牌位 6支 (可選消災祿位或超薦牌位)
      • 個別登記:消災大祿位 / 小祿位 / 隨喜祿位
      • 個別登記:超薦大牌位 / 小牌位 / 隨喜牌位
      • 十供養 (分隨喜登記及一套登記$100) 、贊普、供花果、供齋結緣
      • 十供養者請於 8月18日(下午)至8月24日(早上10點至下午1點)至講堂領取,不領取者由講堂處理。

      https://www.jotform.com/build/240656554960160

[...]

        • Others   :  Ten Offerings (Open Donation or $100 per set), Flower & Fruit/Food Offering, Universal Food Offering
        • The Food Offering to ancestor and/or deceased for each day will change accordingly

          * For those registrating ten offerings, pick up time is 8/18 afternoon till 8/24 1:00pm. The temple will make use the Ten Offering if you decided not to pick up. For Sponsor, there is no need to register Ten Offering, the temple will prepare a set of Ten Offering for you.

          https://www.jotform.com/build/240656554960160

          Sincerely,

          I.B.P.S Dallas

          2024 十供養登記辦法.pdf