IBPS Dallas Kung Fu Camp and Youth Summer Camp

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

May 12, 2024, 9:18:44 PMMay 12
各位護法信徒!

如家裡有小孩6-12歲的,請把握機會讓他們參加即將舉行的“功夫營”和“兒童夏令營”, 讓小孩有個充實和歡樂的學習!

功夫營為期三天,不需住宿佛堂,每天來回佛堂!

兒童夏令營則需住宿佛堂兩夜,也是讓小孩學習獨立的時候!

不孩不怕學習多,最怕不學習!請多多鼓勵家裡的小孩來參加!

DEAR ALLS,

IBPS DALLAS IS CONDUCTING TWO CAMPS SOON!

The first camp is Kung Fu Camp!
We have invited experience teachers to come to Dallas to teach! This camp will be held from 25th to 27th May, and it does not require kids to stay overnight at the temple! Registration close soon.

The second camp is our Youth Summer Camp! It will be held from 30th May to 1st June. The theme this year is "Making Connection" with characters from the Disney movie Elemental! We will have fun activities, crafts and buddhism lessons that surround our theme as we explore how to love yourself, be kind to others and choose your own path. This camp requires kids to stay overnight (two nights) at the temple! It is a good opportunity for them to learn independence since they are away from home!

For more information, please check our website https://www.dallasibps.org/zh/

Or call 972-907-0588

IBPS DALLAS

達拉斯講堂社教組Dallas IBPS Social Education

May 12, 2024, 9:20:36 PMMay 12
Screenshot_2024-05-12-19-58-34-268-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-12-19-57-23-395-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg