Fwd: [Bf-education] Bits of Blender episodes 39 thru 41

1 view

željko blaće

Feb 11, 2010, 3:24:08 AM2/11/10
to blender-hr
Zanimljivi video tutorijali

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John R. Nyquist <jo...@nyquist.net>
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 02:42
Subject: [Bf-education] Bits of Blender episodes 39 thru 41
To: Blender Education and Training projects <bf-edu...@blender.org>

Richard and I released 3 new episodes of Bits of Blender over the last
week (#39 Environment Maps, #40 Making a Lego Head, #41 Snapping
Tools), you can now get them on the following service. blip.tv is nice
because it allows to you subscribe with iTunes and it (like vimeo) is
higher quality than YouTube. I'm doing the Bits at a higher resolution
now as well.
For those of you not familiar with "Bits", it is a set of casual
tutorials done by my 10-year old and me. We do them both for fun and
to serve as a video reference of many Blender features. We're warming
up so we are ready for 2.5. These cover in 2.49b. Enjoy!
blip.tv  http://nyquist.blip.tv/
vimeo  http://vimeo.com/user964903
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/bitsofblender
Regards,