The Cure - Disintegration [Remastered Deluxe Edition] (2010) FLAC

Abelard Archambault

Dec 22, 2023, 5:43:02 AM12/22/23
to blender CAM forum

So I was looking to buy a few of the various original Mellon Collie singles CDs, as I have a very fond love for several of the B-sides. I never owned the actual Mellon Collie CD as a kid, so I only got a few of the singles at the time, and they were on cassette, and long gone.
Anyways, between the cost of used CDs plus shipping, I thought it might be more cost effective to get an older copy of The Aeroplane Flies High set. Which led me to find out that they reissued a new version of it, and the large cost of that led me to find out in a review that they also did a deluxe CD set of Mellon Collie with most of the B-sides (at least the ones I wanted). Well, of course that set is OOP and commanding ridiculous prices.
So my question to all Pumpkin heads out there: Is the sound quality on either the MC boxset, or Aeroplane reissue box set worth it compared to the original releases? I know it was remastered, but that could be good or bad given how these things are. I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth it or not. There is a Chinese seller selling new copies of the set at a greatly reduced price, but I presume that's a bootleg copy.

The Cure - Disintegration [Remastered Deluxe Edition] (2010) FLAC

DOWNLOAD https://ichoszdextpo.blogspot.com/?gl=2wSFqx

hello people the cure is my prefer band in the world, Im looking for the cure live reservoir 2001 radio version flac soundboard i heard just say yes live ft zafrom the audio is perfect is not there other audio like that with higher sound,

0aad45d008