Disorient Sign: your help needed tonight!

Xo

Aug 19, 2010, 1:51:16 PM8/19/10
to All Things Black and Light
Hello Disorienters and those who love us:

We're constructing and wiring a rad new sign for our Art Car Wash
project for Burning Man, and really, really need help of all skill
levels to cut wire, tin it, lay it out, label it, solder it and then
we'll all package everything up so we can get it out to the playa.
We'll school you in skillz if you need it.

Day: Thursday (today!)
Time: 6pm until it's done (which will be late if you're not there :) )

Where:
NYC Resistor
87 3rd Ave @ Bergen St.
Brooklyn NY

Please RSVP by replying to this email, or call or text me at (303)
736-9376, just so I can gauge how many are coming.

Radically appreciated! Thank you!!!
=XO=