Is it possible to clear a cookie for a particular Runscope test step?

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brad Hayes

未读,
2021年3月16日 18:09:012021/3/16
收件人 BlazeMeter Forum

I have an issue where my test starts and executes a j_spring security request which returns a JSESSIONID cookie.

 If I execute the request again with a different user, I think because the session already has a cookie set, its not recognizing the new identity.

 Is there a way to clear a cookie in a Pre-request script or something?

 brad

Javier - BlazeRunner

未读,
2021年3月18日 10:11:402021/3/18
收件人 BlazeMeter Forum
Good Day!

Yes, this is possible when using assertions or enabling the option to clear cookies which is described in the link below,

If you have issues, executing your test, your best option will be to reach sup...@blazemeter.com

Hope this helps!

回复全部
回复作者