How to get authorization token to run curl commonds

RAGHAVENDRA KODI

Aug 3, 2022, 6:43:08 AM8/3/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi Forum

I want to execute below curl command

curl 'https://api.runscope.com/buckets' \ -H 'Authorization: Bearer <access_token>'

where should I get this access_token from runscope settings ? Can anyone help, thanks

Dmitri T

Aug 3, 2022, 6:59:56 AM8/3/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
The process for obtaining the token is described in the Authorization chapter of BlazeMeter API documentation

RAGHAVENDRA KODI

Aug 3, 2022, 7:06:21 AM8/3/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi Dmitri T

I read this article it is saying to execute below command.

but I am not sure about the client_id, client_secret and redirect_uri, which are like access token parameters? where do I get them.

Dmitri T

Aug 3, 2022, 7:10:12 AM8/3/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
Are you sure you really "read this article" because Applications section says:

To use the API, you must first create an Application.

Applications must have a name, website URL, and callback URL. Once you create an application you'll be given a Client ID and a Client Secret to use in the authorization flow.

RAGHAVENDRA KODI

Aug 3, 2022, 7:16:33 AM8/3/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi there

Yup, now I found where to find the access token, problem solved, thanks.