How can we add dynamic UUID in Mock service respose

SUBHAJEET MOHANTY

Apr 1, 2021, 4:48:21 AM4/1/21
to BlazeMeter Forum
I have setup of mock service where, I need to generate dynamic UUID in the response of a transaction. I tried looking to the BlazeMeter knowledge base. It seems there is no such rule or parameterization i can do.

Can any one help me on this.

jscorta10

Apr 1, 2021, 2:29:22 PM4/1/21
to BlazeMeter Forum

Hola!

this should possible by the Test Result Detail endpoint and can help to extract the UUID for the step that has the request you want to mock.

You can configure this option as described in one of the blogs in Blazemeter, shared below,

Hope this helps.

SUBHAJEET MOHANTY

Apr 12, 2021, 2:49:41 AM4/12/21
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi,

Basically, i was talking about the UUID in the response of the mock service which i have setup, not about the test which is executed by Blazemeter.
Please the check the attached image. The highlighted ID to generate uniquely.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 12.17.18 PM.png