Regarding Blazemeter not showing up correct results

Ecstatic world

Jun 23, 2021, 1:28:18 PM6/23/21
to BlazeMeter Forum
Hi,
I am using jmeter script to do the performance testing, when I run it on jmeter it runs as desired and with blazemeter it is not running as desired.

My jmx script

Thread Group
    1. Throughput controller (create)
              create request http sampler
     2. Throughput controller (read)
                read request http sampler
     3. Throughput controller (update)
                update request http sampler
      4. Throughput controller (delete)
                delete request http sampler

This runs sequentially in jmeter and all the tests get passed.

But with blazemeter it is not executing the tests in sequence, I mean it runs the delete request before read and hence read request gets failed.

does blazemeter not gives the guarantee that it will produce the same results as jmeter?