Auto Correlation not replacing the values in JMeter - Blazemeter Correlstion Recorder

Swetha Mahalakshmi

Nov 15, 2022, 8:14:09 AM11/15/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
I am trying to do autocorrelation for .Net application. I was able to capture the script using Blazemeter correlation recorder .Using Regex, the Correlation extractor has extracted the value from the response.But it has not replaced the value with the replacement string.
Autocorrelation1.pngAutocorrelation2.pngAutocorrelation3.png

Dmitri T

Nov 15, 2022, 8:40:51 AM11/15/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
I think you miss quotation marks in your "Correlation Replacement" part

untitled.png
it also worth checking open issues, for instance recording with latest JMeter 5.5 doesn't seem to be working at the moment

Swetha Mahalakshmi

Nov 23, 2022, 2:29:00 AM11/23/22
to BlazeMeter Forum

I have tried all posibble regex for replacing.  I am using 5.4.3 Jmeter Version and 1.2 Correlation Recorder version. It is still not working.
Is there anyother option where we can do autocorrelation for Viewstate,Viewstategenerator and EventValidationin JMeter?

Dmitri T

Nov 23, 2022, 3:39:54 AM11/23/22
to BlazeMeter Forum
We cannot help without seeing:

  1. Your response
  2. Your configuration of the correlation recorder

Here is the guide and the  webinar showing how to use it.

If you're still looking for the alternatives you can check out BlazeMeter Proxy Recorder, it's capable of exporting recorded requests in "SmartJMX" mode with automatic detection and correlation of the dynamic elements